Upcycled Aromatherapy Candle - Cedarwood & Orange l Zero Waste (50g)
Presenting our Mini Aromatherapy Candles to take relaxation 'on the go' with you.
Create a hygge state of mind and get cosy with this mesmerising blend of clove, cedarwood and orange essential oils.
A unique candle that smells divine as well as enables you to contribute towards zero waste upcycling and charity!
Our Aromatherapy Candles by Valley Mist are made using a small amount of upcycled waste oils and butters from years of product development and the general waste from making skincare goodies since 2014.
- Soy wax that gives a clean burn and a strong fragrance throw.
- 12-14 hours of burn time
- 100% plastic free, presented in a beautiful amber glass jar with an aluminum lid, that can be reused as a beautiful container.
- 8.5% of profits from this candle go to GREEN CAUSE CHARITY, The Lancashire Wildlife Trusts & The World Land Trust.
- Made with a small portion of upcycled waste oils, waxes and butters from the production of skincare products.
- Essential oils for fragrance, no synthetics
- Made by a collaboration with two amazing candle makers in the UK
Candle Care: It is super important to look after these special candles, make sure you trim those wicks before each light to 5mm to ensure optimum burn time. Burn for no more than 4 hours at one time.
Never move or leave a burning candle unattended.